Home Departments Jobs Officials FAQ Contact Us

Mason County

State Disbursement Unit Contact Telephone Numbers: Toll free: 877-225-7077 Telephone: 630-681-2488 FAX: 630-786-3707 Website: http:/www.ilchildsupport.com  You will need to have the following information when you contact them regarding your case: Names of custodial and non-custodial parents Case Number Your social security number. If you have a change of address, please notify the Circuit Clerk's office and/or the State Disbursement Unit immediately. If we do not receive this information, you could experience a delay in receiving your child support check. If you are receiving assistance from Public Aid, you will be working with the Attorney General's Office. You may obtain a petition to modify from our office if there is a change you feel is necessary. We will then forward it to the Assistant Attorney General's office so it may be set for hearing. You can contact the Assistant Attorney General for Mason County at 309-686-7853.

Child Support